Dear Church Family,
Here we are halfway through a special week that kicked off with a wonderful Memorial Day observance on Monday downtown. I give thanks for all who died in service to our country and for all those members of the military past and present that are part of or hail from, our local community. I also give thanks for the members of law enforcement who protect and serve to keep our communities safe.
Here are your updates for
May 28-June 4.
- The service honoring Richard Smith will be held this Sunday, May 31 at 9:30 am. We anticipate a large attendance and will have an overflow area set up in the Parish Hall. Please make sure to check out an exhibit of Richard’s art and DVD presentation during the reception after the service in the Parish Hall. For those involved in set-up of the Parish Hall, please meet at 3 pm on Friday.
- Coincidentally, this Sunday is Last Chance Sunday for food donations.
- Many thanks to all who agreed to fill vacancies in Sunday service roles, especially as ushers during the summer. We still have a need for an usher on Sunday July 5th at the 9:30 am service.
- Grief group meets Tuesday June 2 at 10 am.
- Bible study selections for Wednesday, June 3:
2 Corinthians 4:13-5:1
- Thursday June 4- Food bagging and distribution at Santa Rosa Catholic Church, 2:15 pm.
Also- Parish Administrators’ meeting in SLO at 1 pm. Office will close at noon.
- Memorial Service for Dale Hammer on Saturday, June 6 at 2 pm. Reception follows at the Hammer residence.
Enjoy the rest of your week!
St. Paul's Episcopal Church